Hi everyone! So glad you stopped by for my second Craft Schooling Sunday blog party! In the future I will hopefully sit back on this day and let you all do the teaching, sharing your amazing ideas from around the world. Today I'm still trying to figure out how to post a button for you to grab!
Here's the rules:
- Add a link to a specific post on your blog, and please post a link on that post back to this party.
- The link on your blog can be a written one saying "I'm linking up at Craft Schooling Sunday" or better yet, drag one of the logos below onto your computer and paste that at the bottom of the post.
- Please write in Capital letters at the beginning of your link your country of residence (USA, CAN, etc.)
- Please try to visit at least 3 other links from the party and a leave comment!
- Have fun and feel free to give suggestions as to how to make this even more interesting!
This First List is for Crafts & DIY Home Decorating:
This Second List is for Delicious Recipes: (no recipes that contain pork, shellfish, or mix milk and meat please, so that everyone can enjoy them!)