- Plastic cups, any size, clear works well too!
- Electrical Tape (my favorite new crafting supply)
- Beans to fill the cup
- Gold stickers
- A popsicle stick (you can make these without the handle too)
- Hot glue gun or other tacky glue
- Fill one of the cups about 1/4 full with dried beans or anything else you have on hand that will make noise when shaken.
- Attache the popsicle stick to one cup with hot glue, and then join two cups together with hot glue. My new hot glue gun is so hot it melted the cup the first go around, so use the hot glue sparingly.
- Decorate the cups with electrical tape and stickers
- Enjoy making lots of noise on Purim!