This little project came about while trying to find something for my daughter to do! While she did a picture, I decided I just had to do a recycled cracker box! So sit down with your kids even for just a bit, and while they're creating you can make some adorable gift boxes or even wrapping paper to have on hand!
- cookie cutters in cute shapes
- acrylic craft paint
- a black medium tip permanent marker
- recycled boxes from crackers, or just about anything!
- large sheets of paper, to make wrapping paper
- Make potato stamps by pressing cookie cutter into potato and removing excess from around the cookie cutter— works perfectly!
- To print with potatoes, use paint that is on the sticky, not watery, side
- To use recycled boxes, carefully open boxes at seam with a knife and print on reverse side.
- Once your prints have dried, add details with a black permanent marker.
- Re-glue box with the inside out using hot glue.
- Use for gift giving or as cute containers in your home!