As it turns out, something is in the air, and imaginative little villages of all kinds seem to be sprouting up all over blog land! So you won't be surprised to see that we also made this little village a while back, and have just been waiting for the right time to share it with you!
- a base, we used the circular cardboard packaging from frozen pizzas
- a recycled container of some sort for a building, we used a large cottage cheese container
- some heavy weight aluminum foil, we recycled ours from a disposable aluminum pan
- wooden beads for planters
- some tissue paper or crepe paper
- a few stones, ours were collected from leftovers from a construction site
- glue, regular white glue works fine
Self explanatory, I believe, just I'll tell you the best way to make a roof (and umbrella) like this one. Cut out a circle, and remove a slice from the circle, like a slice of pizza, and then join the cut sides with tape or glue to form a roof shape. Enjoy!