Isn't this sweet? If all you do is make many long ropes of these and string them across the walls and ceiling of your Succah, you can have a totally modern and gorgeous Succah, even breathtaking! Really! Though if you want to go for breathtaking you'll need quantity and no other decorations what so ever. Got it? Sort of like a modern 50's/60's art installation if you happen to know what I mean. And if you've got kids 6 or 7 or older, they can easily do a great job turning out a bunch of these!
- colored paper, preferably card stock, though used laser paper
- a glue stick
- fishing line
- a 3" circle punch
- a 2" scalloped circle punch
- or alternatively, a bunch of colored round stickers in a few sizes, even easier!
- Punch circles and scalloped circles, piles of them, you'll need as many as you can punch.
- Apply glue to the back of one circle, lay fishing line on top and place second circle over the first, burnishing with your finger to make sure there are no bubbles. It's a fishing line sandwich made with two identical shapes, can't get too much easier, except do the same with round sitckers!