How about making a crocheted hearts wall hanging to remind someone that you love them? I made this crocheted hearts and leaves wall hanging using a real branch, to hang over my daughter's bed. Our drill is broken, so the wall hanging has been hanging out in the hall outside her bedroom, for the whole family to enjoy! Ahem.
This is a fun project that covers quite a bit of wall space and can be done fairly quickly, as I've used chunky yarn, so the hearts are a nice size. Join your hearts and flowers with some silver wire edged ribbon, and tie the leaves onto the branch with the ends that you needn't weave in, and voila! I've done all the work for you in figuring out how many hearts to make and what looks the best compositions wise, so it should be a cinch! Plus you've probably got some odds and ends hanging around that would be perfect for this project!
- seven crocheted hearts, using the pattern, here.
- three crocheted flowers, using just the center portion of the heart pattern, here.
- crocheted leaves, made using the pattern and advice, here.
- a real branch
- white paint to paint the branch
- silver wire edged ribbon to tie the hearts together
Enjoy crafting and spreading the love!