LIttle sefer Torah candy party favors are so very cute and perfect not only for bar mitzvahs but also for Shavuos and Simchas Torah. Yes, it is true I am not a fan of candy so the fact that I made 150 of these for my son's bar mitzvah was a shock to some of my friends, but hey, sometimes you just gotta join the crowd and forget that candy isn't something anyone should eat? While I had hoped that my daughter would volunteer to make 150 chocolate tefillins to put in our little party favor boxes, (she did not take on that task given that she made all the desserts for the bar and had more than enough to do) that idea didn't come to fruition, so these little candy sefer torahs, personalized with my son's hebrew letter logo and date of the celebration, were placed in the bar mitzvah favor boxes together with a few other little treats.
Whether you want to use a personalized label, or even just a sheet of colored paper with washi tape details, these little candy sefer torahs will put a smile on everyone's face, promise! If you would like to invest in a custom hebrew letter logo and custom stickers for your bar mitzvah or other celebration, lets work together! Drop me a line at email@example.com
- two rolls of candy tarts per sefer Torah
- customized stickers, or colored paper or colored contact or adhesive backed anything
- washi tape (if not using customized sticker)
- Design a sticker that is the height and width needed to wrap around two candy rolls. The sticker keeps the rolls in place, as opposed to just wrapping a piece of paper round the two rolls, which might lead to the candy sliding out of the cover. I was able to fit ten customized stickers on an A4 sheet of paper.
- Wrapping the sticker around the candy should be done by folks that care about attention to details, namely getting the sticker on straight! Remove backing from sticker and place sticker on table. Place candy rolls on sticker, taking care to make sure rolls are straight and in the middle of the sticker, vertically and horizontally. Once candy rolls are in place carefully wrap sticker around the rolls such that the sticker meets evenly at the back.
- That is it, enjoy!